REAL ESTATE IN TURKEY FOR FOREIGNERS
- TRD-282 is being built in Bahcesehir at the European gate of On one side, it is the largest Airport in Europe, and on the other side, the expected new Bosphorus; Channel Istanbul. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and the junction point where western Istanbul is connected is a modern and big city near the TEM highway that will let you go wherever you want easily without traffic.
- It has 2267 square metersLand Area, 000 square meters Construction Area, 1.000 square meters Facility Area
- Project has 104 Residential units, 17 floors in one block
- This project stands out with its quality of materials; with high ceilings and large terraces, you can find all kind of types from 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1suites.
REAL ESTATE IN TURKEY FOR FOREIGNERS IN ISTANBUL
- 050 m2 Land Area- 16.000 m2 Construction Area – 1.000 m2 Facilities Area
- Unit Amount: 104 Residence Flats
- Stage an Amount of Block: 1 Stage / 17 floors in 1 Block
- This project stands out with its quality of materials; with high ceilings and large terraces, you can choose from 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1suites.
- North Marmara Motorway, E-5 at the intersection of connection roads.
- Next to Metro Station, neighboring one of the largest parks in the region.
- An indispensable life project with its location in the middle of shopping centers and Akbatı Shopping Mall.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
You have to pay about 25% of the value of the property as a down payment and the remaining amount in a period of 48 months from the time of signing the contract.
- The area (Bahcesehir) is one of the most prestigious areas in Istanbul, with many residential and investment complexes characterized by their architectural designs.
- The presence of an industrial lake with an area of 40 thousand square meters is the largest in Europe, with the possibility of swimming by the presence of a company to teach surfing.
- It’s well known with the Mall of Akbati, the fourth largest mall in Turkey .
- Bahcesehir is very close to the middle-income area of Esenyurt with lots of villas and the E80 to reach to the center of Istanbul easily.
- Featuring a spacious climate with green spaces, it offers a healthy and upscale lifestyle.