ISTANBUL ASIAN SIDE APARTMENTS FOR SALE
- Project has 50000 square meter land area consists 2 blocks with 261 residential units covered with all social facilities you need around you.
- The project, which draws attention with its wide balconies, terraces and garden areas, is a boutique project that is personalized in every aspect from the interior architecture of the apartments to square meter distribution, decoration to payment options.
- The project was designed based on human nature.You will enjoy both view of the sea and nature together from the balconies and terraces
DO YOU NEED ISTANBUL ASIAN SIDE APARTMENTS FOR SALE
- TRD-284 is located at Kartal which belongs to the Asian Side of Istanbul. The proximity of the Sabiha Gokcen Airport and Metro Staion add Value to the Project.
- There are many alternatives in the project ranging from 1 + 1 to 4 + 1. The project has apartment options from 65 square meters to 273 square meters.
- All apartments in the project have a balcony. Some apartments have 2 or 3 balconies depending on their location and size, and some 2 + 1 and 3 + 1 apartments have a terrace up to 30 meters. There is a 20 square meter garden usage area and garden exits on the garden floors.
Sabiha Gokcen Airport 14 km
Metro Station 1 km
Marmaray Station 5 km
Coast Line 5 km
IstMarina Mall 6 km
Anatolian Mall 1 km
Piazza Mall 1 km
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||63 m²||80 m²||87.000$||98.000$|
|2+1||111 m²||140 m²||135.000$||279.000$|
|3+1||151 m²||163 m²||192.000$||298.000$|
|4+1||204 m2||210 m²||295.000$||-|
You have to pay about 50% of the value of the property you wish to buy, and the remaining amount in a period of 24 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Kartal is located on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, on the shores of the Marmara Sea, in the south-west of the Kocaeli Peninsula.
- Kartal district is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast and Pendik in the east.
- VI. Founded at the beginning of the century.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City