- TRD-032, Bursa Modern Project, is located in the Osmangazi area, in Bursa. and is considered one of the largest residential projects in Bursa. Combines in its designs the ancient Ottoman style and modern architecture. It contains an artificial lake with an area of 26.000 m². The project contains many high-quality social facilities which add even more excellency and vital to a healthy and hygienic life as well.
A life with lake and mountain views in Bursa, which is distinguished by its historical and green heritage, nature, and cultural heritage. with Charming natural Views. In addition, there are many social facilities in this project as ornamental pools, a tennis complex, a festival area, climbing wall, Ice skating rink Children’s playgrounds On-site water Gardens Terraces for relaxation Sunny terraces Large gym Yards and gardens 2.300 m² for jogging and hiking Indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Our specially fitted apartment with bathrooms, kitchens, and rooms awaits the new owner.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 9 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 15 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 33 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “032” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Has reasonable prices.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
- Has spectacular views on Uludağ Mountain & a lake in the middle of the project.
About Osmangazi, Bursa
- Bursa is the second biggest city in the Marmara region due to the highest export record after Istanbul.
- This city is located in the northwest part of Turkey. it is the 4th biggest city in Turkey with its development and population.
- In several parts of the city, you can easily see fascinating green tones, mosques with old architectural and wooden houses.
- The city has developed an industry that is specialized in mostly car producing and other developed activities in the industry.
- Osmangazi District located on the outskirts of Uludag; It stands out with its historical cultural richness, healing spa waters, and developed industry.
- Although it does not have a coast with the sea, it is also very close to the Gulf of Mudanya and Gemlik, where Bursa residents meet with the sea.
- Osmangazi district, which has always been an important center since its centuries-old history, has many historical and natural landmarks of Bursa within its borders. which are the indispensable addresses of Bursa nightlife, are some of the historical and natural beauties within the borders of Osmangazi. It is also famous with bazaars, museums, and parks..too more
A Brief Video Of Bursa City