TRD-122, Nivo Istanbul Project is the most complex project in the Basin Express region. The project is designed as 6 blocks including 5 stars hotels, apartment blocks, office blocks, and shopping centers. 1195 apartments planned as 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1, in addition, to 223 commercial units are expecting for their new owners. Besides, one of the blocks has been planned to be a university or hospital.
You will only get out of your apartment to go to the mall, cafe, and restaurants. While you are enjoying your life beyond expectations, your children’s future will be next to your apartment thanks to the universities, international schools around the project. Imagine life with full of eligibility around you!
- 36 KM from Istanbul Airport.
- 24 KM from Taksim Square.
- 4 KM from 212 Outlet Center.
- 7 KM from the Mall of Istanbul.
- 1.3 KM from Kultur University.
- 4.5 KM from TEM and 5 KM from E-5 highways.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “122” not found /]
Why This Project
- Located in the most developing district of Istanbul.
- The most complex project in the region with a mall, office block, and hotel.
- Appropriate for both investment and living due to the apartment types.
- Surrounded by 5 stars hotels, universities, and business center.
About Basin Express
- The Basin Express route, located in the European section of Istanbul, is an important hub for real estate investments.
- The indispensable address of Local and International Companies and Businessmen which is participating World Trade Center (CNR Expo) every month.
- Basın Express area becomes one of the best investment opportunities because its developing day by day with the investment of the Turkish Government.
- It has a large number of projects on both sides of this vital highway.
- The latest report published many details about this important investment area.
- Many successful projects are being developed at the BASIN EXPRESS, located in Istanbul’s Ikitelli district.
- One of the most promising investment areas in the metropolitan city.
- It includes many megaprojects that address more than one million people who use this axis on a daily basis.