TRD-131, Liv Marmara Project is located in Beylikdüzü which is one of the largest projects’ growing areas in Istanbul. The project is established as 1+1, 2+1 apartments in connected 3 blocks. There are 529 apartments with sizes between 60 – 137 square meters in the compound.
The project offers you a great investment opportunity with rental guarantee options or having an apartment with a peerless Marmara Sea view and the proximity of the project to the port and shipyard increases the investment value. While designing the project, all the needs for residential life have been considered. You will either watch the sky or see the movies in the open cinema on the roof floor of the project.
- 25 KM from Istanbul Airport.
- 3 KM from the E-5 Highway.
- 2 KM from the Marmara Sea and West Istanbul Marina.
- 4.5 KM from Marmara Park Mall and 5 KM from Torium Mall.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “131” not found /]
Why This Project
- Suitable prices.
- Rental guarantee for 1+1 apartments.
- Located in one of the largest projects growing in the Beylikduzu district.
- It’s unique by a privileged location and panoramic views on the Marmara sea.
Beylikdüzü is located on the European side of Istanbul with a long coastline on the Sea of Marmara and on the Buyukcekmece Bay.
Being a modern area filled with new residential complexes, the most important services provided by the municipality are sports schools, Turkish language schools and many libraries are among the most valuable investment areas on the E5.
- Beylikdüzü It has the largest number of large malls in Turkey, such as the Mall of Marmara Park and Torium Mall, The area is quiet and reasonably priced compared to other areas.
It’s one of the most important areas which is the attraction center for the foreign investors with its unique housing projects and reasonable prices