- The TRD-133 project is located in the Osmangazi area, in Bursa. This project built on a 9.200 m² land area and consisting of 10 Blocks, each block has 5 floors, and 17 commercial shops there are also 223 residential apartments typed as 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 apartment types, with vast living spaces. I addition you can feel safe while you are here resident in this project, with its security system and a private car parking designed especially for you.
- TRD-133 project offers you a life of comfort and happiness. Thanks to its unique location in Osman Ghazi, you will be able to reach all the key places in Bursa easily. It is only 4 km to the city center, 1 km to the metro station, 7 km to Uludag mountain to enjoy the magical views and skiing in winter.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 9 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 42 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 21 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “133” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Residential units with various modern designs.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Osmangazi, Bursa
- Bursa is the second biggest city in the Marmara region due to the highest export record after Istanbul.
- This city is located in the northwest part of Turkey. it is the 4th biggest city in Turkey with its development and population.
- In several parts of the city, you can easily see fascinating green tones, mosques with old architectural and wooden houses.
- The city has developed an industry that is specialized in mostly car producing and other developed activities in the industry.
- Osmangazi District located on the outskirts of Uludag; It stands out with its historical cultural richness, healing spa waters, and developed industry.
- Although it does not have a coast with the sea, it is also very close to the Gulf of Mudanya and Gemlik, where Bursa residents meet with the sea.
- Osmangazi district, which has always been an important center since its centuries-old history, has many historical and natural landmarks of Bursa within its borders. which are the indispensable addresses of Bursa nightlife, are some of the historical and natural beauties within the borders of Osmangazi. It is also famous with bazaars, museums, and parks..too more
A Brief Video Of Bursa City