A Great Project with Sea Views in Istanbul
- TRD-151 is the largest residential project in the European side of Istanbul, in the embrace of sea and nature.
- The project is a fully integrated mini-city, built with stunning views of the Marmara Sea Marina.
- Covering an area of 1,500 decare and 1.5 km long on the seashore.
- It consists of 4 phases, comprising 60 independent buildings with 5000 apartments and 330 villas.
- Health benefits and various sports facilities, as well as various services like shopping mall, 5 stars hotel, hospital, cafes, restaurants and a mosque.
One of the Best Promising Locations in Turkey
- TRD-151 is located directly on the coast of Marmara sea ,where you can enjoy a special holiday 365 days a year.
- It’s 35 Km away from Istanbul Airport.
- 6 Km from Marmara Park Mall.
- 20 Km from Aquarium Florya.
- 5 Minutes only from E5 the main highway of Istanbul , so you can reach any part of the city so easily.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||66 m²||71 m²||125.000 $||173.000 $|
|2+1||96 m²||144 m²||175.000 $||363.000 $|
|3+1||144 m²||200 m²||292.000 $||369.000 $|
|4+1||209 m²||220 m²||381.000 $||467.000 $|
|Villa||208 m²||716 m²||956.000 $||2.133.000 $|
You have to pay about 30% of the value of the property you wish to buy,
and the remaining amount in a period of 24 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Beylikduzu is located on the European side of Istanbul with a long coastline on the Sea of Marmara and on the Buyukcekmece Bay.
- Special elegance being a modern area full of new residential complexes.
- The most important services provided by the municipality are sports schools Turkish language schools and many libraries are among
the most promising investment areas on the E5.
- Beylikduzu has the largest number of large malls in Istanbul, such as the Mall of Marmara Park and Torium Mall.
- The area is quiet and reasonably priced compared to other areas .