- TRD-152 Yukselen Park project is located in the Osmangazi area, in Bursa. The project consists of 5 phases, 20 blocks, and 618 apartments, typed as 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1, with vast living spaces. In addition, you can feel safe while you are here resident in this project, with its security system and a private car parking designed especially for you.
- TRD-152 With the slogan of “Beautiful lives with small steps” offers you a good investment opportunity, in the center of green Bursa city as it is near all legal services such as the Municipality building, Courtyard, Governor’s Building. If you want to have a good weekend with your family, the project is only 1 km away from Botanic Park and Bursa Zoo. Ferry dock from where daily ferry services between Bursa and Istanbul, is only 30 minutes away from the project.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 4 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 1.6 KM from Botanic Park.
- 1.3 KM from Bursa Zoo.
- 18 KM from Uludag University.
- 38 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 32 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “152” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Has vast living spaces with wide balconies.
- Residential units with various modern designs.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Osmangazi, Bursa
- Bursa is the second biggest city in the Marmara region due to the highest export record after Istanbul.
- This city is located in the northwest part of Turkey. it is the 4th biggest city in Turkey with its development and population.
- In several parts of the city, you can easily see fascinating green tones, mosques with old architectural and wooden houses.
- The city has developed an industry that is specialized in mostly car producing and other developed activities in the industry.
- Osmangazi District located on the outskirts of Uludag; It stands out with its historical cultural richness, healing spa waters, and developed industry.
- Although it does not have a coast with the sea, it is also very close to the Gulf of Mudanya and Gemlik, where Bursa residents meet with the sea.
- Osmangazi district, which has always been an important center since its centuries-old history, has many historical and natural landmarks of Bursa within its borders. which are the indispensable addresses of Bursa nightlife, are some of the historical and natural beauties within the borders of Osmangazi. It is also famous with bazaars, museums, and parks..too more
A Brief Video Of Bursa City