TRD-169, Meydan Ardıçlı Project is built in the emerging area Esenyurt, and consists of 27 independent 7 blocks, covering 67.000 square meters. The project has 1+0, 1+1, 2+1, 3,5+1 and 4,5+1 apartment types. Also, the sizes of the apartments are between 41 and 228 square meters.
With its unique location, the project offers you an integrated life full of comfort and happiness. The unique nostalgic architecture of your plum houses leads you back in time. The project will donate the area and besides will be the new square of Esenyurt. We want to be at the center of your life in the project that the aesthetic of the past meets with the comfort of your future.
- 36 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 37 KM from Taksim Square.
- 1 KM from Akbati Mall.
- 800 MT from Istinye Liv Hospital.
- 50 MT from the upcoming Metro station and 1 KM from TEM highway.
- 3.2 KM from Esenyurt Municipality, City Center Mall, and Esenyurt University.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “169” not found /]
Why This Project
- The project has the biggest living spaces in the district.
- Suitable for both investment and living with apartment types.
- Appropriate for both living and future investment with ready and under construction phases.
- The new meeting point of Esenyurt with the shopping street full of cafes, restaurants, and shops.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, as one of the largest and most populated areas of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Bosphorus bridges and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.