- TRD-186, Project, is located in a privileged area in the Nilüfer, Bursa city which is a favorite for all. With its magical views, the project consists of 3 blocks contains 166 units that vary from duplex, loft, and terrace house in bursa, fully furnished. All the units are equipped with the newest technology, mixing luxury and modernity together. The project contains many high-quality social facilities which add even more excellence and vital to a healthy life.
- TRD-186 project prefers a new lifestyle with high-quality privileges and a guaranteed investment opportunity for 3 years at least. The Project is located in Nilufer, a new district starting to attract the investors. It’s only 2 minutes to Uludag University, the largest and most famous in Bursa, 10 minutes to a hospital, 50 minutes from Istanbul by ferry boat, and 30 minutes to Uludag mountain.
- 1 Hour from Bursa Yenişehir Airport.
- 22 KM from the city center of Bursa.
- 4 KM from Uludağ University.
- 35 KM from Uludağ Mountain, a famous area for skiing in winter.
- 28 KM from the Ferry port, which enables you to reach Istanbul within a period of 1 and a half hours.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “186” not found /]
Why This Project
- Has reasonable prices.
- Next to the bus station & close to Uludag University.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Offers you a Rental Guarantee percentage for 3 years at least.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and a shopping mall.
About Nilüfer, Bursa
- Nilüfer district in Bursa Region as per some researchers bears the traces of both Byzantine and Ottoman and the older periods in history.
- In Nilüfer, There are ruins of churches, mosques, baths, fountains, monasteries, and castles in these regions together with historical remains and monument trees.
- There are many historical structures scattered in different parts of Nilüfer. Bridges and baths from the Ottoman region and church ruins remained from various times. The history of the district goes back to the 6th century B.C.
- Nilüfer comes first among the districts of Bursa in terms of the economical contribution it provides to Turkey.
- Nilüfer provides employment opportunities to 80% of the Bursa population and derives great income for Turkey. The most important sectors within the district are textile, automotive, machine, spare parts, and related industry products.
A Brief Video Of Bursa City