TRD-191 which is West Wall Marina villas in Istanbul offers you a unique opportunity to get out of the perfect blue of the Sea of Marmara in Beylikduzu. The project consists of 64 private villas in 7 different types with their own Marina. The sizes of the villas are between 453 and 665 square meters. Each villa has a private garden between 500 and 1000 square meters.
The project is ready to move in with all privileges of having villas in Istanbul. You will savor both the beauty of the sea and private gardens. Either wake up with the Marmara Sea or grow your own plants and flowers. Let’s meet where green and blue come together.
- 55 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 42 KM from Taksim Square.
- 10 KM from Beykent University.
- 6 KM from Medilife International Hospital.
- 6 KM from E-5 highway and Metrobus line.
- 1 KM from West Istanbul Marina and the upcoming sea bus port.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “TRD-191” not found /]
Why This Project
- Direct sea view.
- Ready to move in.
- Single villas with big gardens.
- Located in Beylikduzu the mostly preferred district of Istanbul.
- Beylikduzu is located on the European side of Istanbul with a long coastline on the Sea of Marmara and on the Buyukcekmece Bay.
- Being a modern area filled with new residential complexes, the most important services provided by the municipality are sports schools, Turkish language schools and many libraries are among the most valuable investment areas on the E5.
- Beylikduzu It has the largest number of large malls in Turkey, such as Marmara Park Mall and Torium Mall, The area is quiet and reasonably priced compared to other areas.
- It’s one of the most important areas which is the attraction center for the foreign investors with its unique housing projects and reasonable prices