Firstly, TRD-194, Bulvar Atakent is rising in Kucukcekmece, Halkali. And it provides you a comfortable life with the highest standards. Atakent is one of the most popular areas for living. Especially local people’s attraction is always in this area. Because the buildings around are modern. And, living spaces are larger. Also, the compound has an important location close to the Canal Istanbul project. The project is comprising of 5 buildings with 391 apartments. And the apartments are typed from 2+1 to 4+1. You will have large living spaces in TRD-194. Because the sizes are between 110 and 183 square meters.
TRD-194 provides a peaceful life with large landscapes, walking tracks, and gardens. Besides, you will be enjoying your time with your beloveds more. Luxury social life will be normal for you. Indoor swimming pool, sauna, and Turkish bath are some of the privileges. You will always feel spoiled due to social facilities. You will make your safe investment next to Kucukcekmece Municipality.
- 450 MT from Kucukcekmece Municipality and upcoming metro station
- 900 MT from Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University
- 3.4 KM from Marmaray Halkali station
- 4 KM from 212 Power Outlet Center
- 1 KM from 2 important hospitals
- 35 KM from Istanbul Airport
- 27 KM from Taksim Square
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “TRD-194” not found /]
Why This Project
- Located in front of the Kucukcekmece Municipality.
- Ready to move in or rent to make a profit.
- Family concept project.
- Large living spaces in the apartments.
- Walking distance away from upcoming metro station.
- The Kucukcekmece region is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- The area has a direct view of the Marmara Sea and the lake Kucukcekmece is about 17 km from Istanbul’s lively center with two routes connecting it to the continent of Europe.
- It has one of the most important commercial and industrial centers in Istanbul and is considered an emerging investment region. Because of the availability of universities and transportation in an integrated manner.
- The area contains a large number of new residential projects near Istanbul Canal and Istanbul Bridge III