TRD-225, Tem Point Project, located in the GaziOsmanPasa area of Istanbul, provides you an ideal life, and so close to the dynamic city center with a magnificent city and green views. It consists of 8 blocks, 468 apartments. In addition to them, we have a large open shopping mall with 270 shops. The apartments vary from 1+1 to 5+1 with large areas of social facilities that promise you a healthy life.
Our project has got its own shopping center alongside modern and high-quality social facilities. Swimming pools, Sauna, Turkish bath, Gym, and Playgrounds are only some incidents that you will have with your new home. You will get the benefits of living in the city center and being close to every corner of the beautiful Istanbul.
- 32 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 17 Km from Taksim Square
- 13 Km from Sisli and 10 km from Eyup Sultan
- 500 Mt from the Metro station and 200 mt from the TEM highway.
- 800 Mt from the new shopping center and 3 km from Istanbul (Vialand).
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “225” not found /]
Why This Project
- The project is located between the business center (Maslak- Levent) and the historical peninsula (Fatih-Eminonu).
- Suitable for all families with types of apartments.
- Walking distance away from all your needs like mall, hospitals, and schools.
- A few meters away from the metro station which goes to Taksim, Besiktas, and Mecidikoy areas.
- Gaziosmanpasa is located on the European side of Istanbul in the center of the city.
- It is nearby the E-80 highway, the most important road in the city. It is connected to the tramway from the Topkapi district of Fatih, where there are only 20 minutes to Venezia Mega Outlet Mall Station the last stop.
- In addition, the region has a variety of local bus and minibus services, which transport residents between the neighborhoods of the area as well as to neighboring areas.
- The area is strategically located and is close to entertainment centers such as Istanbul (Vialand) theme park, Minia Turk Park and Aquadolphin, and is close to major shopping centers such as İstoc and Masko International Furniture City.