TRD-236, Avangart Istanbul project rises on an area of 27.300 square meters in Maslak that belongs to Sariyer. And it consists of 11 blocks designed in brilliant and unique architecture. Actualized in Istanbul’s Sariyer – Maslak district on the European Side under the guarantee of the Turkish Government. Among housing options offered by the project are studio, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 apartments. Apartment sizes vary between 45 and 399 square meters.
The region is where the pulse of commerce is beating, Istanbul Stock Exchange Market. Besides educational institutions in the region, and the biggest private hospital in the region are all located right next to the project. One of the biggest and most preferred mall of the city which is Vadi İstanbul is in front of the project.
- 2 Km from Belgrade Forests.
- 11 Km from Taksim Square.
- 50 Mt from Vadi Istanbul Mall and 200 Mt from Airrail Station.
- 8 Km from the Bosporus.
- 30 Km from Istanbul Airport.
- 500 Mt from Metro station.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “236” not found /]
Why This Project
- Government Guaranteed project.
- Located in the business center of the city.
- Easy access from everywhere by public transportation.
- Suitable for all families with apartment types.
- Proper for investment and living.
- Appropriate for Turkish citizenship.
- Sariyer area is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- The rich area The region is full of embassies, artist houses, and major merchants of Turkey and is considered one of the most prestigious areas and is considered the third most luxurious area in Istanbul.
- Many of the high-end residential complexes have a view of the Bosporus bridge and are a major tourist center in Istanbul.
- It has a modern transportation network that makes it easy to reach universities and shopping centers.