Right in The Middle of Life in Esenyurt Istanbul
- TRD-239 project ,which has a unique architecture and contents located in Esenyurt region.
- presents you with a total of 749 units, with 1 + 0, 1 + 1, 2 + 1 and 3 + 1 options, all of which have balconies.
- and 21 commercial areas. In the project consisting of 3 blocks, A Block has 51, B Block 28, C Block 18 floors.
- A Block to be built will have the feature of being the highest building.
- In the project, which will offer views of the sea, lake and city from the high floors, you will enjoy the city experience from every angle.
A Privileged Location in Istanbul
The project has great importance thanks to its location.
With its E-5 and TEM Bahçeşehir connection point, it offers a variety of alternatives through which you can easily reach everywhere you go.
It is 250 meters away from the City Center of Esenyurt, Esenyurt Municipality, and Esenyurt University where 9000 students are educated.
It is also 600 meters away from Esenyurt Metro Station, which will be completed in 2020. Only 6 km from Tüyap fair area,
20 km from Ataturk Airport and 27 km from the 3rd Istanbul airport.
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|0+1||61 m²||72 m²||52.000 $||73.000 $|
|1+1||70 m²||88 m²||58.000 $||79.000 $|
|2+1||108 m²||135 m²||84.000 $||138.000 $|
|3+1||200 m²||211 m²||165.000 $||220.000 $|
You are expected to pay about 20% of the value of the property you wish to buy,
and you will pay the remaining amount in a period of 50 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Esenyurt is located on the European side of Istanbul, the largest and most populated area of Istanbul.
- With its multinational workforce, the region has contributed to the growth of the economy,as a result of strong investor demand.
- The region is very important, with the new Istanbul Bridge and the Istanbul Canal, one of the reasons for increased investment.
- The region has a large number of Turkish and foreign universities, as well as many medical centers and large hospitals.