TRD-249 Vadi Koru Project, consisting of residential, offices, and shops, is opening doors for a privileged life in the luxury business center of Istanbul, Maslak. The project contains a shopping mall, 242 properties, 84 offices, and 12 shops. While the minimum area of the flats is 46 square meters, the biggest is 190 square meters.
Besides, there are many social facilities that are developed to create a perfect living space. In addition to open and covered parking lots and green spaces, which are all common areas. In the project, you will enjoy the 24/7 security services, sauna, fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, basketball, and volleyball fields that all give the user a perfect and healthy life.
- 30 km from Istanbul Airport.
- 8 km from Bosporus and 14 km Taksim Square.
- 500 mt from Vadi İstanbul Mall.
- 3 km from Atlas University and 5 km from Istanbul Technical University.
- 500 mt from Havaray metro station and 3 km from Seyrantepe metro station.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “249” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move or rent to make a profit.
- Suitable for all families with apartment types.
- One of the most valuable areas for investment.
- Surrounded by universities, business centers, and malls.
- Located just a few minutes away from the Levent area, the business center of the city.
- Sariyer area is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- The rich area The region is full of embassies, artist houses, and major merchants of Turkey and is considered one of the most prestigious areas and is considered the third most luxurious area in Istanbul.
- Many of the high-end residential complexes have a view of the Bosporus bridge and are a major tourist center in Istanbul.
- It has a modern transportation network that makes it easy to reach universities and shopping centers.