When your home is in the green landscapes of Sariyer
- TRD-258 is an ideal project for those who want to live in the forest and in the city at the same time.
- The project consists of 188 villas of 7 different types on 220 acres, ranging from 140 m² to 700 m².
- In the project you can find the built-in social infrastructure with an area of 2500 square meters.
- Walking and cycling routes, 2 tennis courts, 1 basketball and multi-functional sports ground, 8 playgrounds and 2 recreation areas are at your disposal.
- Public areas also include a cafe-restaurant, a market area, two indoor and outdoor pools, a Pilates fitness center, a sauna, a steam room and massage rooms.
- Kitchens and living rooms adjacent to gardens and terraces redefine living space, connecting you with nature at every step.
- French-style windows (floor-to-ceiling glass) in the villas create a spacious setting filled with beautiful daylight.
Quiet location with great location in Istanbul
- TRD-258 is located in Zekeriyaka, which belongs to Sariyer, on the European side of Istanbul, not far from the Third Bosphorus Bridge.
- You can easily get anywhere in the city, as the project is located so close to the O6 highway.
- Just 3 km from the beautiful forests of Belgrade.
- The project is also located just 30 km from Istanbul Airport.
- 15 minutes from the Bosphorus and Maslak.
PRICES AND AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|Villa 3+2||380 m²||1.290.000 $||1.545.000 $|
|Villa 5+2||410 m²||480 m²||1.420.000 $||1.860.000 $|
Only cash payment
- Sariyer district is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- A rich region that is full of embassies, houses of artists and major traders in Turkey.
- It is also one of the most prestigious areas of Istanbul, so it is considered the third most luxurious area in Istanbul.
- Many of the elite residential complexes have a view of the Bosphorus Bridge and are a major tourist center in Istanbul.
- Modern transport interchange, which allows easy access to universities and shopping centers.