- TRD-259, Pruva 34 Project, is built on 62.500 m2 of land area, it contains 7 residences, 2 hotels, and 1 aparthotel total of 10 blocks. Also, there is a 16 to 17 floor in 7 blocks contains 239 apartments, all of which are spectacular. That‘s why you can choose any space as you like from 301 to 718 m2, which are typed on 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, 5+1, and 5+2 residence apartments. Also, there are 1+1 and 2+1 apartments designed as a home office.
- You can feel the wide blue sky with the terraced apartments on the upper floors, and the green of trees with garden terraces on the lower floor as well. TRD- 295 provides you VIP social facilitates to sever all your needs. Therefore, you can find easily your ideal house which is considered as everyone’s dream.
- 50 KM from Istanbul’s New Airport.
- 13 KM from Taksim Square.
- 10 KM from Aqua Florya Mall and, 6 KM from Eurasia Tunnel.
- 6 KM from Ataköy Metro station & TEM highway.
- 2 KM from Ataköy Marina and, 1 KM from the IDO Sea bus.
- 19 KM from Altınbaş Univercity & 17 KM from Sabahattin Zaim Univercity.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “259” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project, or to rent and get a profit.
- Large residential apartments with a smart home system inside all flat types.
- The project’s area is surrounded by many shopping malls, hospitals, universities, and it’s so close proximity to Florya district.
- It conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Bakirkoy is one of the oldest districts in Istanbul.
- Located on the European side of the city, this district lies between the E-5 highway and the coast of the Sea of Marmara.
- Being a residential and developed area, Bakirkoy is mostly inhabited by an upper-middle-class population.
- Capacity, Carousel, Galleria, and Aqua Florya are a couple of well-known shopping malls and areas of Bakirkoy.
- Atatürk Airport, World Trade Centre of Istanbul, Ataköy Athletics Arena are other important buildings residing in Bakirkoy.
- There are 123 bank branches, 74 jewelers, 11 exchange offices, 12 touristic hotels, 18 first-class hotels, and 32 certified restaurants.