TRD-266, Taksim 360 project is a mixed-use urban renewal development in İstanbul, in the most valuable region; Taksim Square. The project is rising on a 20.000 m² land area with 165.000 m² construction area, 220-meter long facade along the wide boulevard, offering 952 residential, offices, and commercial units over at the heart of Istanbul’s historical, commercial and social center.
In this project’s residences, where you can enjoy the delicate touches of history along with exclusive services and technologies of modern life, there are 659 residence units with distinct designs from 1+1 up to 3+1. and Penthouses with wide terraces have Istanbul’s glamorous city view. All the residences have housekeeping, valet parking, reception technical service, and concierge services provided 24/7.
- 37 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 400 Meters away from Taksim Subway.
- 6 KM from July 15 Martyrs Bridge and the Bosphorus.
- 1.7 KM from Taksim Metro Station, 5 KM from Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Station.
- 4 KM from Eminönü, 2.3 KM from Nişantaşı, and 3 KM from Beşiktaş.
- 5 KM from Bilgi Univercity & 6 KM from Bahçeşehir University.
- 7 KM from Zorlu Center Mall, and 4 KM from Cevahir Mall.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “330” not found /]
Why This Project
- It will bring along a distinctive business and active social life as it offers mixed-use apartments.
- It provides you a modern life center and unique investment facilities.
- The offices were designed to provide a pleasant and efficient working environment with different sizes ranges, at the city center.
- So, close to connection hubs as the metro station.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities to get a quick profit.
About Taksim – Beyoğlu Municipality
- Taksim, the most famous are in Istanbul city. It is located between the southern part of Bosporus and Golden Horn. Besiktas and Bosporus stand on the east of Beyoğlu, Golden Horn and Kağıthane are on the west, Şişli is on the north.
- Taksim has a busy nightlife, shopping, and dining area. Vintage tram shuttle along Istiklal avenue “Caddesi”, the city’s main pedestrian boulevard, which is lined with 19th-century buildings housing international shopping chains, movie theaters, and cafes. Foreign Embassies are also mostly stand in this district.
- Many hotels and restaurants are in or near the Square and on Istiklal Street, and there is a local bus terminal for public transportation and the main subway station.
- The Square is also the meeting place to celebrate New Year’s Eve, parades, public concerts, and other shows.