CHEAPEST COUNTRY TO BUY PROPERTY
- TRD-269 project with its eye-catching architecture, it makes you feel at first sight and invites you to live and profitable investment value with its building quality and comfortable apartments.
which will increase exponentially, and regular high rental returns.
- cheapest country to buy property, Consisting of 1 + 1 and 2 + 1 apartments, our project is the safest port you can take shelter after exhausting city life. Adds value to every moment of your life with its design where optimum life is constructed.
- With its special location and qualified living standards, TRD-269 project will always win.
While sipping your coffee with your friends in the terrace café, you will enjoy the view of Istanbul.
WE DID NOT PUT DISTANCE TO YOUR LIFE!
You will be close to everywhere from TRD-269. You will be able to use the metro station which is a few steps away from your home in order to get to the point of Istanbul without any problem, and you will be able to breathe easily in the traffic of Istanbul where you are overwhelmed… Schools, shopping centers, hospitals, public buildings and sports complexes have surrounded you. Our project is a new way of life that minimizes the distance between you and life.
Istanbul Airport: 50 KM
Sabiha Gokcen Airport: 55 KM
Cevahir Mall: 3 KM
Zorlu Center: 3 MINS
Beşiktaş: 5 KM
PRICES & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||56 m2||88 m2||120,00 $||225,500 $|
|2+1||73 m2||111 m2||165,000 $||328,000 $|
|3+1 Duplex||136 m2||450,000 $|
You have to pay about 50% of the value of the property you wish to buy,
and the remaining amount in a period of 24 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Levent is a neighborhood in Beşiktaş district of Istanbul. It is surrounded by Büyükdere Street, Çeliktepe and Gültepe in the west, Etiler and Akatlar in the east, Levazım neighborhoods in the south and Maslak districts in the north.
- Many of the high-end residential complexes have a view of the Bosphorus bridge and are a major tourist center in Istanbul.
- It has a modern transportation network that makes it easy to reach universities and shopping centers.