- TRD-270, Novi Bazaar Project. it is located in the center of “Gaziosmanpaşa” which is one of the most developing and changing premium regions of Istanbul. TRD-270 is a boutique project consisting of 2 blocks, 160 apartments, 5 floors as an office block, and 20 commercial shops with a modern architecture pleasing all tastes.
- The region is shown as today’s top-grossing investment region with its modern architecture and planned urbanization, where the high level of income and peace, just at the heart of business life. and the transformation and the development of the region will soon be completed within 3 years.
- 40 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 10 KM from Taksim Square.
- 1.5 KM from “Uluyol – Bereç” Tramway station.
- 3.2 KM from SEA LIFE Centre Istanbul Aquarium.
- 10 KM from Bilgi University, and 17 KM from Bahçeşehir University.
- 550 Mt only from New Century University Hospital Gaziosmanpaşa.
- 2.3 KM from Vialand Park, and 11 KM from Cevahir Mall.
- 3.6 KM from Forum Istanbul Mall, and 16 KM from Istinye Park Mall.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “270” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project. also, it has the most reasonable prices in its region.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Next to Tramway station & close to TEM & E5 Highways.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish Citizenship.
- Gaziosmanpaşa is located on the European side of Istanbul in the center of the city. It is nearby the E-80 highway, which is one of the most important highways in the city.
- The area is strategically located and is close to entertainment centers such as Vialand or Istanbul theme park, Minia Turk Park and Aquadolphin, and is close to major shopping centers such as İstoç and Masko the International Furniture City.
- Also, it is connected to the tramway from the Topkapi district of the Fatih area, where there are only 20 minutes to Venezia Mall Station, which is the last stop in the tramway line.
- In addition, the Gaziosmanpaşa region has a variety of local buses and minibus services, which transport residents between the neighborhoods of the area as well as to neighboring areas.