- TRD-277, Piyalepaşa project, which located in Beyoğlu –Taksim region. and consider as a mixed-used project because it has all these types: (Residences, Shops, Offices, and one block consider as a Hotel). this project consists of 190 residential apartments typed as 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1. ranging from 55 m² to 207 m², all apartments have french balcony designs are available to take advantage of daylight in Residence.
- The outdoor and indoor shopping and entertainment facilities of “this project” will be just a few steps away. TRD-277 project will take the liveliness of Istanbul into its heart. The elegant sparkle of Nişantaşı area, the young and colorful Beşiktaş, the variety and multicultural heritage of Istiklal Street will all be contained within the streets of this neighborhood.
- 40 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 3 KM from Taksim Square.
- 15 KM from Acibadem Hopspital.
- 4 KM from Metrobus Station & E5 Highway.
- 3 KM from Taksim Metro Station & 7 KM from TEM Highway.
- 4 KM from Bilgi University & 12 KM from Bahçeşehir University.
- 6 KM from Cevahir Mall & 7 KM from Zorlu Center also 13 KM from Marmara Forum.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “277” not found /]
Why This Project
- One of the most luxurious projects, also it has high-quality construction materials.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities with its ready & under construction phases.
- Located in the most valuable point in the center of Istanbul city, besides business, tourist, and historical centers. that’s what makes it has high rental income.
- Has all requested apartments type, to be suitable for all needs.
- Project’s region surrounded by many international schools, universities, shopping Malls, and hospitals.
- Taksim, the most famous are in Istanbul city. It is located between the southern part of Bosporus and Golden Horn. Besiktas and Bosporus stand on the east of Beyoğlu, Golden Horn and Kağıthane are on the west, Şişli is on the north.
- Taksim has a busy nightlife, shopping, and dining area. Vintage tram shuttle along Istiklal avenue “Caddesi”, the city’s main pedestrian boulevard, which is lined with 19th-century buildings housing international shopping chains, movie theaters, and cafes. Foreign Embassies are also mostly stand in this district.
- Many hotels and restaurants are in or near the Square and on Istiklal Street, and there is a local bus terminal for public transportation and the main subway station.
- The Square is also the meeting place to celebrate New Year’s Eve, parades, public concerts, and other shows.