- TRD-279, Başakkent Golet Project, that provides you a comfortable living space in the new center of Istanbul, “Başakşehir”. At the intersection of Istanbul Airport and TEM Highway connection road a comfortable life, waiting for you. this project is built on a 55.000 m² land area. it consists of 14 blocks, and 894 apartments, typed as 2 + 1 , 3+1 and 4 + 1 apartment options. the sizes of the apartments ranging between 106 m² and 171 m².
- Başakşehir area where the TRD-279 project located; has the technological infrastructure, modern architecture, and high security. You will live behind children’s playgrounds, multi-purpose sports fields, and social equipment areas, a peaceful atmosphere where you will have pleasant days.
- 35 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 35 KM from Taksim Square.
- 8 KM from TEM Highway, and 14 KM from Metro Station.
- 17 KM from Başakşehir Çam ve Sakura Şehir Hasospital.
- 22 KM from Olimpa Mall, and 16 KM from Mall Of Istanbul.
- 18 KM from Botanik Park, and 23 KM from Başakşehir Stadium.
- 22 KM from İbn Haldun University, and 18 KM from Altınbaş University.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “279” not found /]
Why This Project
- Government Guaranteed project.
- Ready to move project also, it has very reasonable prices.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Surrounded by many schools, hospitals, universities, and Shopping Malls.
- Başakşehir area is located on the European side in the center of northern Istanbul.
- A quiet province far from the noise and a region rich in new projects.
- High-quality residential and housing prices are very good in Başakşehir.
- A region full of entertainment venues and contains the largest park in Turkey opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- In addition, it contains a large number of Arab and foreign universities and schools.
- Mall of Istanbul is the largest shopping mall in Turkey.
- It has a subway line connecting it to the Istanbul city center and a good number of transport connections, which is reached in the entire city of Istanbul.
- Başakşehir area is the closest to Istanbul’s third airport and the Istanbul Canal.
- In addition to the 3rd Bridge of Bosphorus that has a prosperous future in real estate investment.