CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY PROPERTY IN ISTANBUL
- Leave behind the overwhelming thought of long driving distances that comes automatically with busy city life.
- TRD-283 Project has been designed to let you utilize all means and facilities of the city and make your life easier.
- Putting modern luxury and urban lifestyle at its core, it has everything to offer. On the one hand, it creates a unique World for you and on the other hand, it brings the city life on your doorstep. This project comprises 2 housing blocks and 1 commercial block.
DO YOU NEED CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY PROPERTY IN ISTANBUL?
- When you want to leave behind the stress of everyday life and unwind, you can benefit from the swimming pool on 15th floor having panoramic Istanbul view, fitness center and cafe.
- This project has different flat types: from 1+1 – 2+1 and 3+1 starting from 62 m2 until 344 m2, within units: 217 apartments in 2 residential blocks, each block has 15 floors.
- Also it is built on land area: 7.300 m2
- Because, TRD-283 Project gives you Access to all beauties of Istanbul with it’s special location. Your life will cheer up as this project rises at Kağıthane. It is only 5 minutes away from Levent and Mecidiyeköy.
- With very special location at Kağıthane, going a concert at Maslak, sipping a coffe and with new tunnels eating at Beşiktaş is 10 minutes away from you, and after a few meters you will be in the TEM Highway.
Also, you will catch the tempo of life with the new subway station, aiming to reduce the distance between Mecidiyeköy and Mahmut bey to 20 minutes and neighbor to Shopping Mall.
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
You have to pay about 35% of the value of the property you wish to buy,
and the remaining amount in a period of 36 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul, and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working class district, and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.