- TRD-283, Tempo City Project, which is putting modern luxury and urban lifestyle at its core, it has everything to offer. On the one hand, This project comprises 2 residential blocks and 1 commercial block. this project has different flat types: from 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 starting from 62 m² until 344 m², within units: 217 apartments in 2 residential blocks, each block has 15 floors. Also, it is built on a land area: 7.300 m².
- TRD-283 Project has been designed to let you utilize all means and facilities of the city and make your life easier. When you want to leave behind the stress of everyday life and unwind, you can benefit from the swimming pool on the 15th floor has a panoramic Istanbul city view, a fitness center, and a cafe.
- 34 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 8 KM from Taksim Square.
- 11 KM from a Hospital.
- 3 KM from Istanbul Bilgi University.
- 160 Mt from Axis AVM & 13 KM from Forum Istanbul.
- 3 KM from Metro station, and 3 KM from TEM Highway.
- 15 KM from Metrobus Station, and 17 KM from E5 Highway.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “283” not found /]
Why This Project
- Its located in a dynamic region in the heart of the city center of Istanbul.
- Close to a Metro Line & one of the most famous shopping malls.
- It has the most requested apartment types for living & investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Kağıthane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp, and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.