TRD-284, Çukurova Balkon project, is located at Kartal which belongs to the Asian Side of Istanbul. this project has 50.000 m² land area, and it consists of 2 blocks with 261 residential units covered with all social facilities you need around you. There are many alternatives in the project ranging from 1 + 1 to 4 + 1. The apartment spaces ranging from 65 m² to 273 m². All apartments in the project have a balcony.
- TRD-284 project which draws attention with its wide balconies, terraces, and garden areas, is a boutique project that is personalized in every aspect from the interior architecture of the apartments to square meter distribution, decoration to payment options. Also, this project was designed based on human nature to enjoy both views of the sea and nature together from the balconies and terraces.
- 20 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 11 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 33 KM from Taksim Square.
- 15 KM from Emaar Aquarium.
- 4 KM from Istanbul Sehir University.
- 14 KM from a Metro Station, and TEM Highway.
- 13 KM from Palladium AVM, and Maltepe Park Mall.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “284” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- It has the most requested apartment types.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and Shopping Malls.
- Kartal district located on the Asian side of Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara Sea with a population of 470.676 people, and a total land area of 38.54 km².
- It is easily accessible by various modes of public transportation (by bus, train, sea, and air).
- Kartal is host to an industrial and commercial zone, unique geological richness, forest, and coastal areas. Kartal lies at the northeast end of the Sea of Marmara and southwest of the peninsula of Kocaeli.
- Also, it is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast, and Pendik in the east.
- The County of Kartal has diverse socio-cultural makeup. Internal migration and subsequent population increase are influential in the diversity of Kartal.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City