HOUSES FOR SALE IN ISTANBUL ASIAN SIDE
- TRD-297 has 48157 sqmeter of land area and consist of 6 building hosting a total of 471 Houses that range from 1 to 4 bedroom apartments.
- Imagine a place a place surrounded with the forest from the one side and the sea from the other.
- A peaceful life in touch with nature in Kartal Asian Side of Istanbul, one of the precious locations of Istanbul.
- Also A life away from all chaos and the noise of the city, but close to all advantages with its large and comfartable apartment options and multialternative social environments.
BUY HOUSES IN ASIAN SIDE OF ISTANBUL
- All the transportation facilities from subway to the sea side and main arterial roads to the public transportaion are within walking distance.
- Additionally top universities, hospitals and malls are located at close proximity.
- TRD-297 is a Governmental Guaranteed Ready to Move Project with Sea View or Forest View Houses types with reasonable price tags.
PRICE & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||77 m²||90 m²||76.000$||120.000$|
|2+1||114 m²||144 m²||137.000$||193.000$|
|3+1||159 m²||177 m²||190.000$||245.000$|
|4+1||185 m²||200 m²||234.000$||263.000$|
You have to pay about 50% or 30% of the value of the property,
and the remaining amount in a period of 24 months or 30 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Pendik Corniche 8 KM
- Kartal Metro 4 KM
- Piazza Mall 4 KM
- E5 High way 3 MIN
- Tem Highway 12 MIN
- Kartal is located on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, on the shores of the Marmara Sea, in the south-west of the Kocaeli Peninsula.
- The district is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast and Pendik in the east.
- Despite the fact that Kartal is far from the city center of Asian Side which is Kadıköy, and residents have a lot of transportation options it’s the one of the reasons why it appeals to so many as a residential district. also It can be reached by the E5 Highway and the Trans-European Motorway, and by ferry from Adalar and Yalova.
- finally is also less than 10 kilometres away from the Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.