- TRD-297, Tual Adalar project. which is built with a government guarantee on a land area of 4,8157 square meters. It also consists of 6 buildings containing 471 apartments, and the types of apartments vary between: 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1 and 4 + 1. The areas of the apartments start from 75 up to 200 square meters.
- The project is surrounded by vast green spaces, and on the other hand, it is in great proximity to the Marmara Sea. This provides you with living a healthy modern life in contact with the breathtaking nature in the Kartal area, which is one of the most important high-value areas in Istanbul. Also, while you live in it, you will be completely far from the noise of the city, but at the same time, you will be close to all services and social facilities which are available in the project and the region as well.
- 13 KM from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.
- 14 KM from Bağdat Avenue (Bağdat Caddesi).
- 3 KM from Kartal Metro station and TEM Highway.
- 7 KM from Marmara Univercity and 4 KM from Kartal Yerleşkesi Univercity.
- 9 KM from Pendik Coast & 7 KM from İDO Port of Pendik.
- 8 KM from Emsey Hospital & 7 Km from Medical Park Pendik Hospital.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “297” not found /]
Why This Project
- A government guarantee project, so you can start your investment in the project saftly.
- Ready to move, or to rent and get a profit.
- It includes all types of apartments that are most requested for living and investment.
- Most of the project’s apartments on its upper floors overlook the Marmara Sea, and the other part of it overlooks the Princess Islands.
- Kartal is located on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, on the shores of the Marmara Sea, in the south-west of the Kocaeli Peninsula.
- The district is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast, and Pendik in the east.
- Despite the fact that Kartal is far from the city center of the Asian Side which is Kadıköy, and residents have a lot of transportation options it’s one of the reasons why it appeals to so many as a residential district. also, It can be reached by the E5 Highway and the Trans-European Motorway, and by ferry boats from Adalar and Yalova.
- finally there is less than 10 kilometers away from the Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.