- TRD-299, Nivo Ataköy Project that built on has Ataköy- Bakiröy region. on 12.689 m² of land area and consist of 2 building with 17 floors high and hosting a total of 314 residential units, typed as 1+1 and 2+1 apartments. The heart of the TRD-299 project, the central courtyard is open to the public, which not only enriches social life but also makes this spot a new and chic attraction in the district with its shops, restaurants, and cafes. In addition to providing opportunities for lively experiences outdoors. It also offers many indoor options in areas devoted to athletics, treatments, and renewal.
- New living space is born in this peaceful neighborhood that symbolizes modern city life. All of Atakoy’s charms come together with meticulous designs and luxurious living spaces. TRD-299 focuses on Atakoy to keep up with current trends and meet the future needs of city life it offers a modern layout where life, work, shopping, and socializing can all coexist. Its residential, commercial, offices, and hotel units create a complete living space. The winning project in a tender that featured 5 international firms, It represents worldwide standards in architecture.
- 40 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 22 KM from Taksim Square.
- 9 KM from Aqua Florya & 10 KM from Ataköy Marina.
- 1.4 KM from Airport Outlet Mall & 7 KM from 212 Istanbul Outlet Mall.
- 3 KM from Istanbul Aydın University & 9 Km from Altınbaş University.
- 700 Mt from Yenibosna Metrobus Station & 1.7 KM from Yenibosna Metro Station.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “299” not found /]
Why This Project
- Suitable for living and investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Direct on E5 Highway, and besides Yenibosna Metro Station.
- All its apartments designed on smart home system techniques.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Bakırköy is one of the oldest districts in Istanbul.
- Located on the European side of the city, this district lies between the E-5 highway and the coast of the Sea of Marmara.
- Being a residential and developed area, Bakirkoy is mostly inhabited by an upper-middle-class population.
- Capacity, Carousel, Galleria, and Aqua Florya are a couple of well-known shopping malls and areas of Bakirkoy.
- Atatürk Airport, World Trade Centre of Istanbul, Ataköy Athletics Arena are other important buildings residing in Bakirkoy.
- There are 123 bank branches, 74 jewelers, 11 exchange offices, 12 touristic hotels, 18 first-class hotels, and 32 certified restaurants.