MODERN PALACE IN THE CENTER OF ISTANBUL TRD-309
- TRD-309 has 5000 square meters land area consisting of 156 flats with 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1 and 4 + 1 apartment options, commercial areas where you can shop, large green areas, hobby gardens, open-closed car park and children’s playgrounds,
- It has many social areas such as swimming pool, Turkish bath, fitness center, library, cinema room and game room.
- Project is located in Topkapi, which is one of the oldest area in Istanbul and the heart of the old city
- TRD-309 located very close to Marmaray Kazlıcesme Station, Eurasia Tunnel, 4 Minutes away from the D100 Highway and 5 km from the Yenikapı Metro Station.
- The project designed like a modern palace in the center of istanbul. A natural beauty that reflects the spirit of the time in the walls rising with the glory of the giant empires.
- An invaluable heritage that is preserved as it is, its historical texture is renewed and transferred to the future. A project designed as a work of art with every details.
PRICE & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
You have to pay about 50% of the value of the property ,and the remaining amount in a period of 24 months from the time of signing the contract.
Eurasia Tunnel 5 Min. Bakirkoy 3Min. Marmaray 4 Min. Grand Bazaar 5Min. Metrobus 3 Min. Hagia Sofia 7Min. Metro 3 Min. Sabiha Gokcen Airport 49km Marmara Forum Mall 12 Min. Istanbul Airport 40km Forum Istanbul Mall 6 Min. Yenikapi Train Station 5km Istanbul Airport 40 Min. Taksim 15 Min
- Zeytinburnu is a district accommodating tens of historical beauties that are waiting to be explored. Virtually it is an open air museum with its mosques, churches, monasteries, and fountains both from the Byzantine and Ottoman era. Zeytinburnu is located right beside the international transportation lines. E5 and TEM highways are directly connected to this area. Also its easy to access metro, tram, bus, and Metrobus connections .
- Zeytinburnu district is one of the oldest districts of the Istanbul that is situated on the European end, and along the shores of the Marmara Sea, which is adjacent to the old city. Zeytinburnu district istanbul is completely encompassed by Fatih, Eyup, Bayrampasa, Gungoren, Bakırkoy, Esenler districts along with the Marmara Sea.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City