TRD-312, Kasrı Ala Project, located in Çengelköy area at the Asian Side of Istanbul. This project has 6.000 m² of land area and 3.000 m² of green area. Also, it consists of 5 blocks with 75 luxury residential units typed as 1+1 to 4+2 Duplex. The TRD-312 project is waiting for you with its unique multi-story architecture, magnificent Bosphorus view, location close to the coastline, warm friendly neighborhood culture.
You can meet with the unique view of Bosphorus with the smell of history. You will experience unique times with both you and your family in social areas such as 3 separate swimming pools, a jacuzzi, kids club, GYM, sauna, steam room, meeting rooms that can be used by homeowners on special days, Spa, and Club Lounge that meet all needs of TRD-312 residents. In addition, attention was paid to the protection of privacy with its pleasant gardens specially created between the blocks.
- 37 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 42 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 14 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 12 KM from Taksim Square.
- 2.5 KM from Bosphorus Bridge.
- 4.5 KM from Marmaray Station.
- 5 KM from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
- 10 KM from Kadıköy, 13 KM from Levent, and 10 KM from Beşiktaş.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “312” not found /]
Why This Project
- Close to Marmaray station.
- Has spectacular views on Bosphorus.
- Has high-quality finishing materials.
- Has a central location on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
About Çengelköy Area
- Çengelköy is a famous neighborhood in the Üsküdar district on the Asian shore of the Bosphorus, in Istanbul. Between the neighborhoods of Beylerbeyi and Kuleli where you will feel the traditional strait life of the old, surrounded by centuries-old plane trees, and many mansions were built there in the Ottoman period.
- Located on the Anatolian side, Çengelköy, without a doubt, is one of Istanbul’s most historical neighborhoods. Its location overlooking the Bosporus, rowboats at its pier, those glamorous mosques, and local food make this district very special. Stories that pass in the mansions and the history on its streets take you on an epic journey.
- Whether cruising along the Bosphorus or simply crossing from one bank to the other, take the time to stop by Çengelköy İskelesi. This beautiful harbor station full of charm and made entirely of wood is an ideal base to explore the Asian side of Istanbul. We recommend that you stop in one of the many restaurants overlooking the Bosphorus or pause for a moment to enjoy one of the best views of Istanbul.