- TRD-320, 216 Istanbul konukları project, consider as a new investment opportunity with original architecture and a central location in Fikirtepe, Kadıköy whose investment value is increasing day by day. this project has a 24.975 m² land area, included two-phases, and 6 buildings. The first phase has 542 residential units, the second phase has 641 residential units.
- TRD-320 project, which is located at a point that can be considered as the center of the Asian Side, is in an advantageous position. A privileged and above-standard life awaits you in the project, where there are opportunities to meet the social activity needs of daily life. Outdoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, gym, fitness, social facility, cafe and restaurant, playground, walking areas, and many other social facilities are designed for you and added to the project.
- 45 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 38 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 6 KM only away from Eurasia Tunnel.
- 3 KM from Tepe Nautilus Shopping Mall.
- 5 KM from the University of Health Sciences.
- 14 KM from 15 July Martyrs Bridge and The Bosphorus.
- 16 KM from Taksim Square, and 7 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 4 KM from Metro Station, and 2 KM from the Metrobus station.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “320” not found /]
Why This Project
- Close to transportation, E5 & TEM Highways.
- Suitable for living & Investment opportunities.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Has spectacular panoramic views of the city and the Bosphorus.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Ready to move project. and located in the most valuable area on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Kadıköy is one of the most important districts to be used to connect Europe and Asia. Its neighbors are Üsküdar and Ümraniye to the north, Maltepe to the south-east, and Bostanci to the east.
- As it has a shore through Bosphorus which extends on the Europe and Asia, Kadıköy has the most important aspects rather than any other districts in Istanbul.
- Ferryboats cross the Bosphorus regularly from Karaköy and Eminönü at the mouth of the Golden Horn to Kadıköy.
- The M4 Metro line goes from the Kadıköy ferry docks southeast to Kartal, with a connection to the Marmaray line.
- Inland, Bağdat Caddesi (Baghdad Avenue) is Kadiköy’s main commercial street. The street contains upscale boutiques, stores, cafés, bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- Kadıköy is an attractive district with its various facilities like transport, cinemas, theatres, art galleries, sports clubs, and important universities.