- TRD-321, AND Pastel Project, located in the Kartal area, on the Asian side of Istanbul City. established on a broad, natural earth plot consisting of 70% of green areas. This project has a 45.000 m² land area consisting of 7 blocks, 1.243 residential 30.000 m² landscape area. An award-winning landscaped housing project has a sea view with all kinds of unit types from 1+1 to 4+1.
- TRD-321 Project an award-winning project in 2017 with, 1- The best residential landscape architecture in Europe. 2- Best Mixed-use Development Turkey. 3- Architecture Multiple Residence Turkey. Also, it included all these social facilities, an indoor swimming pool, Fitness center, Squash court, Personal development studios “where you can improve your skills”, Event rooms, a Turkish bath, sauna, and steam room, an indoor children’s playground, and Neighborhood Coffee House” on the site where you can have a pleasant time with your family and neighbors.
- 15 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 25 KM from 15 July Martyrs Bridge.
- 12 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 2.2 KM from Anatolium Mall.
- 2.5 KM from the Kartal Sea bus.
- 1 KM from E5 Highway, and Metrobus station.
- 10 KM from Kartal Metro Station, and 2 KM from TEM highway.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “321” not found /]
Why This Project
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- A privileged and above-standard life awaits you in the project.
- All social facilities are designed for you and added to the project.
- Its located within a short distance of the Metro Station, and close to many Malls.
- Located in an advantageous position that can be considered as the center of the Asian Side.
About Kartal Area
- Kartal district located on the Asian side of Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara Sea with a population of 470.676 people, and a total land area of 38.54 km².
- It is easily accessible by various modes of public transportation (by bus, train, sea, and air).
- Kartal is host to an industrial and commercial zone, unique geological richness, forest, and coastal areas. Kartal lies at the northeast end of the Sea of Marmara and southwest of the peninsula of Kocaeli.
- Also, it is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast, and Pendik in the east.
- The County of Kartal has diverse socio-cultural makeup. Internal migration and subsequent population increase are influential in the diversity of Kartal.