- TRD-336, Keleş Center project, is located on the Yenibousna area of the Center of Istanbul, directly on the intersection of the E-5 highway With BasanExpress way. The project overlooks the largest national park in Turkey and the world’s third-largest park with an area of 11.7 million square meters, which will replace the Ataturk airport. The terminal will be converted into the largest exhibition city in the Middle East. The presence of the exhibition city and the national park directly in front of the site will be a tourist and investment attraction for the project. The style of the distinctive architecture internally and externally will make the project a very important center among all investment projects in the region.
- TRD-336 project built on 23.000 square meters of a land area. and it has 3 buildings each building consists of 11 floors, Also this project has 498 apartments & home offices these unites typed on 1+1 and 2+1, and there are 52 commercial shops to serve all your daily needs.
- 38 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 21 KM from Taksim Square.
- 1.5 KM only away from Sefaköy Metro station.
- 4 KM CNR Exhibition City and 18 KM from Sultan Ahmet.
- 10 KM from Aqua Floraya Mall, 11 KM from the Mall of Istanbul.
- 4 KM from Sabahattin Zaim Univercity, and 5 KM from Aydın Univercity.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “359” not found /]
Why This Project
- Located on a central location in the city.
- Walking distance away from Metro station and natural park.
- Provides you a rental guarantee system to let you make a profit.
- It includes the most requirement types of apartments for living and investment.
About Yenibousna – Küçükçekmece Municipality
- The Küçükçekmece region is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- The area has a direct view of the Marmara Sea and the lake Küçükçekmece is about 17 km from Istanbul’s lively center with two routes connecting it to the continent of Europe
- It has one of the most important commercial and industrial centers in Istanbul and is considered an emerging investment region because of the availability of universities and transportation in an integrated manner
- The area contains a large number of new residential projects near Istanbul Canal and Istanbul Bridge III