TRD-340, Başakşehir Avrasya project, is located on 39.000 m² area in Başakşehir which is the most supported district in Istanbul by the government. The project consists of 453 flats and 47 shops in 13 blocks. And the types are from 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 to suits all families, in addition to that, all apartment options in the project are wide and ranging from 61 m² until 210 m².
With 70% of landscape area, the TRD-340 project offers you and your family a peaceful life which will be between green and blue. You will have separated social facilities for men and women, which will meet all your needs. also, you will have daylight all the time in your apartment thanks to modern design. In conclusion, TRD-340 is waiting for you to be your new ideal home.
- 30 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 29 KM from Taksim Square.
- 300 Mt from Başakşehir Stadium.
- 2 KM from Başakşehir Government Hospital.
- 3 KM from Olimpa Mall, and 7 KM from Mall Of Istanbul.
- 7 KM from İbn Haldun University & 11 KM from Altınbaş University.
- 5 KM from Botanik Park & 5 KM also, from Başakşehir Water Valley.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “362” not found /]
Why This Project
- The project has Government Guarantee.
- Has very reasonable prices & payment plans.
- Behind Başakşehir Botanik park, the famouest in its region.
- Located in front of the biggest hospital in Başakşehir & the whole of Turkey.
- Surrounded by many hospitals, schools, universities, and shopping malls.
- The project’s area is supported and designed by Government as a new center of life.
- Başakşehir area is located on the European side in the center of northern Istanbul.
- A quiet province far from the noise and a region rich in new projects.
- High-quality residential and housing prices are very good in Başakşehir.
- A region full of entertainment venues and contains the largest park in Turkey opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- In addition, it contains a large number of Arab and foreign universities and schools.
- Mall of Istanbul is the largest shopping mall in Turkey.
- It has a subway line connecting it to the Istanbul city center and a good number of transport connections, which is reached in the entire city of Istanbul.
- Başakşehir area is the closest to Istanbul’s third airport and the Istanbul Canal.
- In addition to the 3rd Bridge of Bosphorus that has a prosperous future in real estate investment.