TRD-342, AcarBlu Project is one of the luxurious projects in Acarkent, located in Beykoz. On the Asian side of Istanbul. It consists of 2 Blocks of 30 floors. The apartments are designed as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 3+1.5 and penthouses. The area of the apartments ranges from 105 m² to 303 m². Under the twin towers, there are social facilities that span 3 floors consist of an open-space area of 4.000 m².
In terms of luxury, style, and elegance, TRD-342 Project is the first choice for many celebrities, and athletics, and businessmen. A place of residence. Additionally, the TRD-342 project has been the unique name and the top project for top agents and investors who prefer finer things in life like lavish condos and posh penthouses.
- 55 KM from İstanbul New Airport.
- 49 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 21 KM from Taksim Sqaure.
- 24 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 5 KM from Beykoz Government Hospital.
- 16 KM from Sultan Muhammet Fatih Bridge.
- 6 KM from TEM Highway, 8 KM from a Metro Station.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “364” not found /]
Why This Project
- It has stunning views on Bosporus & nature.
- Suitable for all families with types of apartments.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Suitable for comfortable living opportunities with its vast apartments.
- Located in the most valuable location of the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Beykoz is located along the Bosporus on the Asian side of the city. Although Beykoz is a pearl of the Bosporus.
- Beykoz is very rich in terms of greenery and has a long coastline along Bosphorus & Black sea.
- Beykoz is close Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge which is also known as the second bridge among people who live in Istanbul. Kavacık is the neighborhood where the bridge ends. You may see tall office blocks, cafes, restaurants like all other places in Istanbul but if you drive only 10 min away from the center, you’ll see that Beykoz has something different.
- Beykoz was a forgotten district but now all the eyes are watching the district. First, they closed all the factories then many luxury large houses appeared on the green hills of Beykoz.