- TRD-345, Sinpaş Finans Şehir Project, is rising in the Ümraniye area in the Asian Side of Istanbul. this project established on 280.000 m² land area. in addition to 36.500 m² as a greeny area. And there are 2.500 total units. In the first phase of the project, which is established on an area of approximately 141.000 m² and includes 45o residential apartments with types from 0+1 to 4+1.
- TRD-345 Project is designed as a small city privileged with its location near the new international financial center in ATAŞEHİR which is one of the most dynamic zones of the Asian side of Istanbul. You will spend your valuable time with your beloveds more. Transportation will be much easier here with its central location and just walking distance away to the metro station. At TRD-345, all social facilities are available from swimming pools to ponds, running track to the children’s garden, and a mosque, private school, and shopping mall inside the project.
- 27 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 57 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 4 KM from Meydan Mall.
- 9 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 5 KM from NP Brain Hospital.
- 4 KM from 29 Mayis University.
- 15 KM from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
- 11 KM from The 15th of July Martyrs Bridge.
- 4 KM from TEM Highway, and 2 KM from the Metro station.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “367” not found /]
Why This Project
- Exclusive brands in your neighborhood.
- It has spacious apartments & balconies.
- Proper for all family types with the sizes of the apartments.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Suitable for both investment and living with apartment types.
- Easy access to Kadıköy, Üsküdar, and Çamlıca Hill by public transportation.
- Next to Metro Station, it is including a shopping mall, a mosque, and a school.
- Offers you the highest capital appreciation potential of Istanbul due to its strategic location.
- The Ümraniye region which is located on the Asian side of Istanbul has become an important attraction for the business world.
- Thanks to the International Finance Center and new Metro line which has been reflected in real estate prices in the region and makes them rise by up to 100% in some parts of Ümraniye.
- It became a district in 1987, the neighbors are; Şile the northeast, Kartal the southeast, Kadıköy the south, Üsküdar the west, and Beykoz the northwest.