- TRD-350, Versus Dragos project. Located in Kartal Area, in The Asian Side of Istanbul. This project has a lot of features like its modern architecture and panoramic sea views with superb social facilities. It consists of 227 units ranging from 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 with the addition of 2+1, 3+1 duplexes, and penthouses. Their surface varies from 100 to 253 m².
- TRD-350 project is surrounded by vast green spaces, and on the other hand, At close proximity from the city’s most refined districts. This includes one of Istanbul’s most well-known shopping and leisure avenues, Bagdat Caddesi, and the vibrant Marina, offering an exceptional variety of boutiques and restaurants.
- 22 KM from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.
- 12 KM from Bağdat Avenue (Bağdat Caddesi).
- 6 KM from Kartal Metro station and TEM Highway.
- 8 KM from Pendik Coast & 9 KM from İDO Port of Pendik.
- 15 KM from Emsey Hospital & 10 Km from Medical Park Pendik Hospital.
- 17 KM from Marmara Univercity and 3 KM from Kartal Yerleşkesi Univercity.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “372” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move, or to rent and get a profit.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping centers, and hospitals.
- It includes all types of apartments that are most requested for living and investment.
- Most of the project’s apartments on its upper floors overlook the Marmara Sea, and the other part of it overlooks the Princess Islands.
- Kartal is located on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, on the shores of the Marmara Sea, in the south-west of the Kocaeli Peninsula.
- The district is surrounded by Maltepe in the west, Sancaktepe in the north, Sultanbeyli in the northeast, and Pendik in the east.
- Despite the fact that Kartal is far from the city center of the Asian Side which is Kadıköy, and residents have a lot of transportation options it’s one of the reasons why it appeals to so many as a residential district. also, It can be reached by the E5 Highway and the Trans-European Motorway, and by ferry boats from Adalar and Yalova.
- Finally, there is less than 10 kilometers away from the Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.