- TRD-352, Blue Garden project, is located in the Küçükçekmece area in the European Istanbul, next to the intersections of the E-5 & TEM Highways. This project consists of only 2 blocks with a height of 12 floors and a variety of apartments from 2 + 1 to 1 + 4, with full services to secure the luxury, tranquility, and distinctive family concept.
- TRD-352 project overlooks Küçükçekmece lake. This forms part of the new Bosphorus The new Istanbul Canal project is the largest project on a global level and in a privileged area that is fully serviced by public parks and schools. And public services in addition to stores, restaurants, and shops to meet all daily needs.
- 45 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 35 KM from Taksim Square.
- 5 KM from Aqua Club Dolphin.
- 12 KM from a Metro station, and 5 KM from TEM Highway.
- 20 KM CNR Exhibition City and 34 KM from Sultan Ahmet.
- 16 KM from Aqua Floraya Mall, 17 KM from the Mall of Istanbul.
- 18 KM from Sabahattin Zaim University, and 14 KM from Aydın University.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “352” not found /]
Why This Project
- Besides TEM & E-5 Highways.
- Conforms to the criteria for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Ready to move project, and located next to Küçükçekmece lake.
- It includes the most requested apartments for living and investment.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping centers, and hospitals.
- The Küçükçekmece region is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- The area has a direct view of the Marmara Sea and the lake Küçükçekmece is about 17 km from Istanbul’s lively center with two routes connecting it to the continent of Europe
- It has one of the most important commercial and industrial centers in Istanbul and is considered an emerging investment region because of the availability of universities and transportation in an integrated manner
- The area contains a large number of new residential projects near Istanbul Canal and Istanbul Bridge III