TRD-358, Göl Panorama Project is located in Bahçeşehir – Istanbul, in an advantageous location in terms of transportation which was built on 95.000 m² land area. The project consists of 40 commercial units and 29 blocks and 1.431 residences apartments planned as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1. apartments spaces ranging from 70 m² – 240 m² With the apartment plans, the project is suitable for all families and budgets.
This project overlooking the Küçükçekmece Lake landscape makes a great contribution to the development of the region. And this project consists of 83% of the plot of the TRD-358 project, which has a large area for green areas, is allocated to landscape and recreation areas. Social facilities of this project include security, sauna, fitness center, walking areas, children’s playgrounds, ornamental pool, basketball court, volleyball court, tennis court, sun terrace, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, parking lot, and running track.
- 45 KM from Istanbul Airport.
- 39 KM from Taksim Square.
- 6 KM from the new Metro line.
- 5 KM from Canal Istanbul, and Akbati Mall.
- 9 KM from Beykent University Hadimkoy Campus.
- 6 KM from TEM highway and Bahçeşehir Golet Park.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “387” not found /]
Why This Project
- Government Guaranteed Project.
- Besides the biggest park in the area.
- Ready to move on or to make a profit by renting.
- The Project is Approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- Located in one of the most preferred areas in Istanbul.
- Surrounded by many international schools, hospitals, and shopping centers.
Bahçeşehir area is one of the most prestigious areas in Istanbul with many residential and investment complexes characterized by their architectural designs, Its located in the western suburbs of the Europian side of Istanbul and 35 km from Istanbul Airport and Taksim Square.
- The district is famous for its many luxurious Residential Compounds with the highest amenities and safety, social facilities, Malls, Hospitals, International Schools, and its Nature, as the area is easily accessible from all parts of Istanbul by modern road network.
- There is also Akbati Mall, which is the fourth largest mall in Turkey and covered with lots of villas, and the E60 to reach To the center of Istanbul easily, in addition to that it is featuring a spacious climate with green spaces, it offers a healthy and upscale lifestyle.