TRD-359, Roya Nova Project is rising in Ümraniye in the Asian Side of Istanbul. This project built on a 3.850 m² land area and consists of 1 block, 32 floors, and 255 apartments, designed as 0+1 to 2+1. And the spaces ranging from 48 m² to 101 m². At this project colors, bedrooms, and doors can be customized according to your desires. Along with the cabinets in the kitchen, the living room cabinets and shelves, and the bathroom cabinets. In addition, we make use of floor heating.
The TRD-359 is rising right next to the Financial Center between Ataşehir and Ümraniye, and you’ll be within walking distance of the Financial Center, which is 800 meters away, as well as the metro station, bus stops, Ataşehir, and the Nezahat Gökyiğit Botanical Garden, which is one of the biggest botanical gardens in Turkey. You’ll also be able to easily reach the European Side and airports thanks to the project’s proximity to the main roads. which provides you the privileges and advantages of living in the city center.
- 25 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 56 KM from Istanbul Airport.
- 10 KM from Bağdat Avenue.
- 9 KM from Acıbadem Hospital.
- 4 KM from 29 Mayis University.
- 800 Mt from The Financial Center.
- 3.6 KM from Watergarden İstanbul AVM.
- 11 KM from Üsküdar, and 9 KM from Kadıköy.
- 700 Mt from the upcoming metro station (Finans Merkezi).
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “020” not found /]
Why This Project
- It has affordable apartments.
- This project is approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- Next to a Metro station and the main financial center of Istanbul city.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Suitable for both investment and living with the most preferred apartment types.
- The Ümraniye region which is located on the Asian side of Istanbul has become an important attraction for the business world.
- Thanks to the International Finance Center and new Metro line which has been reflected in real estate prices in the region and makes them rise by up to 100% in some parts of Ümraniye.
- It became a district in 1987, the neighbors are; Şile the northeast, Kartal in the southeast, Kadıköy in the south, Üsküdar in the west, and Beykoz in the northwest.