DAP Vadisi, TRD-361 project which is rising in Kagıthane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul. This commercial complex consists of a 40.000 m² area and 932 independent units. It provides VIP services to the business world and makes the life of white-collar employees easy. In addition, it clusters every function of the business world under its roof. It includes lobbies, meeting rooms, shops, cafes, restaurants, markets, banks, pharmacies, hairdressers, and tailors. Moreover; the floor assistants meet all your secretarial services such as answering your phone, meeting your guests, cleaning, and catering so that you do not need to hire a secretary.
TRD-361 project has a strategic location and proximity to public transportation (especially the metro line) is one of the most important advantages. All of that will increase the value of your investment and raise the earning and fame of your business because it represents you and your business in a good and proper way.
- 36 Km from Istanbul New Airport.
- 9 Km from Taksim Square.
- 4 Km from Cevahir Mall.
- 8 Km from Eyüp Sultan Mosque.
- 10 Km from 15 July Martyrs Bridge.
- 150 Mt from Kağıthane Metro station.
- 7 Km from Levent, and 10 Km from Maslak.
- 7 Km only from Sapphire Mall, and 8 Km from Axis Mall.
- 2 Km from Bilgi University and 10 Km from Bahçeşehir University.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “433” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Next to Kağıthane Metro Station.
- Located in the central location of the city.
- Between business and historical centers of the city.
- Provides you with all social & commercial facilities and services.
- One of the most valuable investment opportunities to have a quick return on investment.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp, and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.