TRD-363, Huzzak Konak project, is located in Başakşehir which is the most supported district in Istanbul by the government. This project is built on a land area of 4.223 m². And it consists of 1 building with a height of 7 floors, and it includes 59 hotel-style apartments. 7 commercial shops that follow the project and meet the needs of its residents. In addition, it provides them with green spaces and walking paths to enjoy their residence in the project.
The TRD-363 has spectacular views of the project’s internal garden. In addition to a distinctive panoramic view of the Ziya Gökalp valley. And at a distance close to the medical city in Başakşehir. It is adjacent to a subway station, and a very important transportation node. The project is surrounded by a number of important commercial malls, such as the Mall of Istanbul and Olimpa Mall. The project is also located at a distance from the new Istanbul Canal project.
- 32 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 30 KM from Taksim Square.
- 300 Mt to the nearest school.
- 4 KM from Canal Of Istanbul.
- 5 KM from Başakşehir Medical City.
- 400 Mt from the Ziyagökalp Metro station.
- 4 KM from Olimpa Mall, and 3 KM from Mall Of Istanbul.
- 5 KM from Botanik Park & 1.6 KM from Başakşehir Water Valley.
- 5 KM from İbn Haldun University & 7 KM from Altınbaş University
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “435” not found /]
Why This Project
- 400 meters only away from a Metro station.
- This project is approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- It has appropriate interior designs for families, and high-quality finishing.
- Surrounded by many hospitals, schools, universities, and shopping malls.
- Başakşehir area is located on the European side in the center of northern Istanbul.
- A quiet province far from the noise and a region rich in new projects.
- High-quality residential and housing prices are very good in Başakşehir.
- A region full of entertainment venues and contains the largest park in Turkey opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- In addition, it contains a large number of Arab and foreign universities and schools.
- Mall of Istanbul is the largest shopping mall in Turkey.
- It has a subway line connecting it to the Istanbul city center and a good number of transport connections, which is reached in the entire city of Istanbul.
- Başakşehir area is the closest to Istanbul’s third airport and the Istanbul Canal.
- In addition to the 3rd Bridge of Bosphorus that has a prosperous future in real estate investment.