TRD-366, Huzzak Loca Residence project, is located in Başakşehir which is the most supported district in Istanbul by the government. It is a single, seven-story residential tower that contains 2 + 1 apartments. There is a balcony for each apartment in the complex, and the TRD-366 project is included all these social facilities such as a sauna, a Turkish bath, and a gym, in addition to the 24/7 security system and car parking.
The TRD-366 project is also very close to the international road E-80, which makes it easy to reach the city center, in addition to providing all services, major shopping centers, various means of transportation, public and private universities, and the largest medical city in Europe which contains a pool of specialized hospitals in all medical fields.
- 28 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 30 KM from Taksim Square.
- 6.7 KM from Başakşehir Medical City.
- 350 Mt from MetroKent Metro station.
- 3 KM from Olimpa Mall, and 7 KM from Mall Of Istanbul.
- 7 KM from İbn Haldun University & from Altınbaş University.
- 5.6 KM from Botanik Park & 1.6 KM from Başakşehir Water Valley.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “366” not found /]
Why This Project
- walking distance away from a Metro Station.
- This project is approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- There is a balcony for each apartment in the project.
- Surrounded by many hospitals, schools, universities, and shopping malls.
- The project’s region is characterized by a dense network of transport means, the most important of which are fast Metro lines and buses.
- Başakşehir area is located on the European side in the center of northern Istanbul.
- A quiet province far from the noise and a region rich in new projects.
- High-quality residential and housing prices are very good in Başakşehir.
- A region full of entertainment venues and contains the largest park in Turkey opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- In addition, it contains a large number of Arab and foreign universities and schools.
- Mall of Istanbul is the largest shopping mall in Turkey.
- It has a subway line connecting it to the Istanbul city center and a good number of transport connections, which is reached in the entire city of Istanbul.
- Başakşehir area is the closest to Istanbul’s third airport and the Istanbul Canal.
- In addition to the 3rd Bridge of Bosphorus that has a prosperous future in real estate investment.