Resim Modern, TRD-367 project which is rising in Kağıthane, one of the most important central areas in Istanbul. TRD-367 project is waiting for you with its 1+1 and 2+1 apartment types, 3 blocks, and 335 apartments. In addition to its modular capabilities, it is above the competition with its authentic architecture. Also, this project has a lot of social facilities such as Cars Parking, Sauna, Swimming pool, Cinema Room, Meeting Room, Music Room, Hobby Kitchen, Guest Room, Party Room, and Billiards Room.
TRD-367 project, located in one of the most central locations of Istanbul Kağıthane, a great renovation movement is conceived. Combining its wide modular options with location advantages, the TRD-367 project offers a High ROI, because it’s located at the heart of Istanbul, in commercial, educational, and social life. Can be easily rented. Optimum architecture, Maximum efficiency. Wide modular options.
- 38 Km from Istanbul New Airport.
- 8 Km from Taksim square.
- 8 Km only from Sapphire Mall, and 6 Km from Axis Mall.
- 7 Km only from Zorlu Center Mall, and Vadi Istanbul AVM.
- 450 Mt from E5 Highway and 700 Mt from Metrobus Station.
- 3 Km from Kağıthane municipality & 7 Km from Cendere Vadi.
- 2 Km from Bilgi University and 11 Km from Bahçeşehir University.
- 6 Km from TEM Highway and 2 Km from Kağıthane Metro station.
Prices & Payment Plan
[table “439” not found /]
Why This Project
- Besides TEM & E5 Highways.
- Located in the central location of the city.
- Offers you a 6% as a rental guarantee for 3 years.
- Has spectacular views of the great city of Istanbul.
- Between business and historical centers of the city.
- Suitable for living and investing to have a quick return on the investment.
- Located in the central location of the city, between business and historical centers of the city.
- Kagithane is one of the most beautiful and modern areas of Istanbul and can be the quietest area in this loud city.
- A small district located on the European side, Kağıthane is surrounded by Şişli, Eyüp, and Beyoğlu districts.
- In the west, Kağıthane Stream merges with the Golden Horn of Istanbul.
- Kağıthane has a very rich history, which can be noticed by looking at the difference between past and future.
- Formerly, it was a working-class district and now has become one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- According to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute, sales in the real estate sector have increased significantly in Kagithane, reaching 87% in the last 2 years.