TRD-371, Mana Çengelköy Project, located in Çengelköy area beside the Üsküdar region at the Asian Side of Istanbul. This project offering you comfortable living spaces along with its flat options from 2+1 to 6+1, broad living areas from 128 m2 to 440 m2, terrace duplex apartments greeting Bosphorus, and loft apartments with gardens. The total area of the project is 5.500 m². And 70% of the project area is green. The project has 4 residential buildings A–B–C–D, each block has 8 floors. The total number of apartments is 57 all apartments have a Smart home system technology.
TRD-371 project has a great view of the Bosphorus, with a view of large green areas in a central point and close to the most important shopping centers, main roads, and historical area in Istanbul. In addition, the TRD-371 project opens doors to a healthier life by offering you a broad array of sports activities such as Indoor Basketball Court, Yoga and Dance Studios, Squash Court, Pilates, and Fitness Center, Outdoor Sports Park for Grown-Ups, An open & closed swimming pool, Turkish bath, Sauna, steam room, Private parking, Hiking trails encircled with evergreen plants, arbors, and benches where you can take short breaks.
- 36 KM from Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- 51 KM from Istanbul New Airport.
- 800 Mt from The Bosphorus.
- 10 KM from Eurasia Tunnel.
- 4.5 KM from Zorlu Shopping Center.
- 3 KM from 15th July Martyrs Bridge.
- 8 KM from Emaar Square & 9 KM from Akasya Malls.
- 4.5 KM from Marmaray Üsküdar subway Metro station.
- 20 KM from Bağdat Avenue & 11 KM from Taksim Square.
- 13 KM from Kadıköy, 15 KM from Levent, and 10 KM from Beşiktaş.
Prices & Area Ranges[table “449” not found /]
Why This Project
- It has Spacious living apartments.
- Has high-quality finishing materials.
- Has spectacular views on Bosphorus.
- Close to Marmaray – Üsküdar Metro line.
- This project is approved for Turkish citizenship.
- Has a central location on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- All project apartments are designed with smart home system technology.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, shopping malls, and hospitals.
About Çengelköy Area
- Çengelköy is a famous neighborhood in the Üsküdar district on the Asian shore of the Bosphorus, in Istanbul. Between the neighborhoods of Beylerbeyi and Kuleli where you will feel the traditional strait life of the old, surrounded by centuries-old plane trees, and many mansions were built there in the Ottoman period.
- Located on the Anatolian side, Çengelköy, without a doubt, is one of Istanbul’s most historical neighborhoods. Its location overlooking the Bosporus, rowboats at its pier, those glamorous mosques, and local food make this district very special. Stories that pass in the mansions and the history on its streets take you on an epic journey.
- Whether cruising along the Bosphorus or simply crossing from one bank to the other, take the time to stop by Çengelköy İskelesi. This beautiful harbor station full of charm and made entirely of wood is an ideal base to explore the Asian side of Istanbul. We recommend that you stop in one of the many restaurants overlooking the Bosphorus or pause for a moment to enjoy one of the best views of Istanbul.