TRD-535 This fantastic new project is going to be built right at the sea line in Alanya–Kestel. The project consists of 2 blocks with a total of 51 residences. There are going to be apartments with 1 and 2 bedrooms, the duplex apartments are going to have 3 or 4 bedrooms.
TRD-535 Project is located in Alanya’s most beautiful suburb. Restaurants and Shopping possibilities are close by. Alanya’s biggest University is located in Alanya-Kestelو The city center of Alanya is easy to reach by bus. The international airport Alanya-Gazipasa is reached within 20 minutes. Kestel is the most beautiful and new growing area in Alanya. From this project, you can easily reach the beach by walking and restaurants and shopping possibilities are nearby. Alanya’s biggest University is located in Alanya-Kestel. The public bus is going every 10 minutes to the University and to Alanya City Center.
- 32 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 6 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 700 Mt from Kestel Beach.
- 7 KM from Alanya city center.
- 8 KM from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 3 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “535” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Modern architect design.
- Built on the first line on the beach of Kestel.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea on the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.