TRD-540 a lux project continues to renew the face of beautiful Antalya. The project consists of 8 blocks on an area of 400 m² and contains 156 apartments, each block has 26 apartments only. The units are varied from 2+1 to 4+1, designed between 151 m² and 250 m². You can imagine a life in a brand-new project right at the heart of the city, consists of a swimming pool, a basketball court, and several other social facilities.
TRD-540 project, located in the Muratpaşa district of Antalya, attracts the attention of luxury life seekers. The area of the project also is full of restaurants as well as cafes, supermarkets, hospitals, and pharmacies. It is only 2 km close to the coast of the sea. Imagine living in a brand-new comfortable apartment and only a few minutes to the sea in Antalya.
- 13 KM from Antalya Airport.
- 9 KM from Mall of Antalya.
- 3 KM from Antalya Marina.
- 1.3 KM from Karaalioğlu Park.
- 7 KM from Antalya Aquarium.
- 8 KM from Akdeniz University.
- 6 KM from The Land of Legends.
- 6 KM from Memorial Antalya Hospital.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “540” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Modern architecture style.
- All apartments have balconies.
- Smart Home System Apartments.
- It has spectacular green views & landscape.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, and shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Antalya is situated at the end of a gulf, the namesake of the city, and extends over a green plateau that lies parallel to the sea. With its blue sea, luminous sky, the ever-changing color of its mountains, and lush green vegetation, the city is a festival of colors.
- Today it is one of the world’s best-loved tourist resorts, with numerous five-star hotels, holiday villages, and entertainment establishments.
- Besides the chances Antalya offers for skiing on the mountains and then descending to the shore for a swim, the proximity of a great number of archaeological sites and ruins enhances its appeal. There are great works of art from different civilizations at every corner of the city.
- The two most important Ottoman mosques in the city are the 16th-century Murat Paşa Mosque, remarkable for its tile decoration, and the 18th-century Tekeli Mehmet Paşa Mosque.
- The major part of the southern coastline falls within the borders of the city of Antalya. With ancient cities hidden among the trees, lush-green plateaus, and forests with oxygen-rich air, trekking routes, and beautiful beaches, Antalya is a holiday paradise offering much more than one might expect.