The TRD-541 The luxury villa project is located in the Döşemealtı district of Antalya, where the charming nature of the city exists. The area of the project also is full of restaurants as well as cafes, supermarkets, hospitals, and pharmacies. It is also 20 km close to the city center of Antalya, and 25 km to Antalya Airport. Imagine living in a brand-new comfortable villa with full social facilities and security 24/7.
Positioned as twin villas and in two different types, TRD-541 includes 176 duplex luxurious villas with three bedrooms and each of which has a garden. All comfort elements including security systems are at your disposal here. Meeting all the family needs in indoor areas to the highest standards, the project has the quality, which will defy the years in terms of materials and labor. Now, you can have access to this “modern” quality as well!
- 23 KM from Antalya Airport.
- 20 KM from Mall of Antalya.
- 22 KM from Antalya Marina.
- 25 KM from Karaalioğlu Park.
- 21 KM from Antalya Aquarium.
- 20 KM from Akdeniz University.
- 22 KM from The Land of Legends.
- 16 KM from Memorial Antalya Hospital.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “541” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Private twin Villas types.
- It has spectacular green views & high-quality finishing.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, and shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Antalya is situated at the end of a gulf, the namesake of the city, and extends over a green plateau that lies parallel to the sea. With its blue sea, luminous sky, the ever-changing color of its mountains, and lush green vegetation, the city is a festival of colors.
- Today it is one of the world’s best-loved tourist resorts, with numerous five-star hotels, holiday villages, and entertainment establishments.
- Besides the chances Antalya offers for skiing on the mountains and then descending to the shore for a swim, the proximity of a great number of archaeological sites and ruins enhances its appeal. There are great works of art from different civilizations at every corner of the city.
- The two most important Ottoman mosques in the city are the 16th-century Murat Paşa Mosque, remarkable for its tile decoration, and the 18th-century Tekeli Mehmet Paşa Mosque.
- The major part of the southern coastline falls within the borders of the city of Antalya. With ancient cities hidden among the trees, lush-green plateaus, and forests with oxygen-rich air, trekking routes, and beautiful beaches, Antalya is a holiday paradise offering much more than one might expect.