The TRD-542 Project is located in the Konyaaltı district of Antalya. This project is being constructed on an area of 14.000 m². Also, it has 69.000 m² of indoor space, consisting of 152 residences, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, children’s swimming pool, parking garage, spa center, Turkish bath, sauna, gym, and many social areas. Your new life here also contains green areas, walkways, a shopping avenue, and sitting areas. The most exciting advantage is that you will be only a few steps from a private beach in the sea.
TRD-542 project is located in the new center of attraction of Antalya, Konyaalti district. It is only 200 meters close to the beach. Therefore, you will enjoy watching this developing potential with its green, blue, and amazing architecture from the windows of your home. Imagine a life in a brand-new comfortable apartment and only 1 minute to the sea in Antalya. The area also is full of other services as shops, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and cafes.
- 22 KM from Antalya Airport.
- 16 KM from Mall of Antalya.
- 8 KM from Antalya Marina.
- 10 KM from Karaalioğlu Park.
- 2 KM from Antalya Aquarium.
- 4 KM from Akdeniz University.
- 5 KM from The Land of Legends.
- 9 KM from Memorial Antalya Hospital.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “542” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- High-quality finishing apartments.
- It has spectacular Green views & Sea views.
- It has the most requested apartment types.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, and shopping malls, and hospitals.
- Antalya is situated at the end of a gulf, the namesake of the city, and extends over a green plateau that lies parallel to the sea. With its blue sea, luminous sky, the ever-changing color of its mountains, and lush green vegetation, the city is a festival of colors.
- Today it is one of the world’s best-loved tourist resorts, with numerous five-star hotels, holiday villages, and entertainment establishments.
- Besides the chances Antalya offers for skiing on the mountains and then descending to the shore for a swim, the proximity of a great number of archaeological sites and ruins enhances its appeal. There are great works of art from different civilizations at every corner of the city.
- The two most important Ottoman mosques in the city are the 16th-century Murat Paşa Mosque, remarkable for its tile decoration, and the 18th-century Tekeli Mehmet Paşa Mosque.
- The major part of the southern coastline falls within the borders of the city of Antalya. With ancient cities hidden among the trees, lush-green plateaus, and forests with oxygen-rich air, trekking routes, and beautiful beaches, Antalya is a holiday paradise offering much more than one might expect.