TRD-561 project is a new project that is located in the most favorite area of Alanya, Mahmutlar. This project consists of 3 buildings and 204 apartments. You can choose from a normal apartment or top floor penthouse. Contemporary in design and style, these modern homes are ideal for seniors and small families alike. The units can enjoy sea views, mountain views, or views to the common areas. And when the sandy beach is just a 5-minute walk away, buyers can enjoy the sea at every opportunity.
You can live or invest in your apartment in the TRD-561 project, where you will get an excellent rental potential where it is idyllically located in Mahmutlar, just 7 km from Alanya center and 31 km from Gazipasa Airport. The many amenities of Mahmutlar – including restaurants, supermarkets, banks, beaches, and a wide choice of water sports – are all virtually on the doorstep, while Alanya’s countless attractions are all within a short bus drive distance.
- 31 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 7 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 1.6 KM from Mahmutlar Beach.
- 7 KM from Alanya city center.
- 10 KM from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 5 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “561” not found /]
Why This Project
- Ready to move project.
- Modern architect design.
- It has sea & mountain views.
- Suitable for living & investment opportunities.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- The development’s common areas have been designed with residents’ comfort & enjoyment.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea on the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.