TRD-577 project is located in the Avsallar area in Alanya. This project built on a 13.000 m² land area and consists of 9-stories 4 blocks with 234 apartments. The project delivers many indoor and outdoor social facilities such as fitness centre, sauna, Turkish bath, swimming pools with a sunbathing area, Spa wellness centre, game room, cinema, tennis court, restaurant, barbecue area and many more. For your relaxation and comfort, the management of the property focuses on the secure environment by providing a garden fence, camera system, underground car park, and free wireless connection in common areas.
TRD-577 this project apartments will be equipped with a high-quality interior feature such as an entrance door, ceramic tile flooring, air-conditioner in each room, PVC double glazed windows, fully fitted kitchen with a granite worktop and fully furnished bathrooms.
- 67 KM from Gazipasa Airport.
- 27 KM from Alanyum Mall.
- 5 KM from Avsallar seaside.
- 27 KM from Alanya city centre.
- 24 KM from Alanya Life Hospital.
- 24 KM from Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University.
Prices & Area Ranges
[table “577” not found /]
Why This Project
- Reasonable prices apartments.
- The Project is Approved for Turkish Citizenship.
- All apartments in this project have balconies to enjoy the view.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, and shopping malls.
- Alanya is located on a peninsula that is bordered by the Taurus Mountains in the north and the Mediterranean Sea on the south.
- The beauty of Alanya makes it a magnet for tourists and provides everything you could dream of on a holiday.
- The county’s unique geographical and cultural texture, the attractive and comfortable hotels lining the turquoise blue Mediterranean Sea, and the rich tastes of the world-renowned Turkish cuisine make it an ideal destination.
- In our time, Alanya is one of the prominent tourist destinations of the Mediterranean, offering a rich historical and cultural heritage and modern facilities, enabling the easy enjoyment of sun, sand, and sea.